Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Santa...

Here is the current 'Letter to Santa' from the girls for Christmas...

The funny thing is...I can almost make out everything on the list. Tell me if you can make these things out?

Now remember these were written from a 6 year old's perspective just learning how to spell...

From Autumn:
#1 apatsnackwetisinabox
#2 fetharod
#3 asbox360
#4 iwotaspekr
#5 notv
#6 arobotcar
#7 iwatatothowt
#8 aflathlit
#9 altlfarmos
#10 apol
#11 dsi
#12 zoozoopeswethamohak
#13 abik
#14 oliwotforcesmsisaubreytofoteth
#15 olokejeepwotislotl
#16 a dog
#17 a hapstr
Love Autumn


From Aubrey:
#1 Oliwotforcesmsismytofoteeth
(continuation from #1:) sreiredelostmyfoteth ha ha
#2 I wot a Brbe
#3 I wot a scodr
#4 I love zoo zo
#5 I wot cande
#6 I LOVE DSI (now add cute little hearts and a big drawing of a DSI).

I love Santa not you.
Signed, Aubrey


I have not received Aaron's wish list as of yet, but I had to laugh my way through reading the girls'.

Tomorrow I will go ahead and post the answers... can you guess any of them?

3 comments:

Pati said...

Here's Niki's reply:

From Autumn:
#1 apatsnackwetisinabox A pet snake in a box
#2 fetharod ???????
#3 asbox360
XBox 360
#4 iwontaspekr I want a speaker
#5 no tv
No TV
#6 arobotcar A robot car
#7 iwatatothowt ?????
#8 aflathlit A flashlight
#9 altlfarmos ?????
#10 apol ??????
#11 dsi DSI
#12 zoozoopeswethamohak A Zhu Zhu pet with a mohawk
#13 abik A bike
#14 oliwotforcesmsisaubreytofoteth All I want for Christmas is Aubrey two front teeth
#15 olokejeepwotislotl ????????
#16 a dog A Dog
#17 a hapstr A Hampster
Love Autumn


From Aubrey:
#1 Oliwotforcesmsismytofoteeth All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth
(continuation from #1:) sreiredelostmyfoteth ha ha

#2 I wot a Brbe I want a Barbie
#3 I wot a scodr I want a scooter
#4 I love zoo zo I love Zhu Zhu
#5 I wot cande I want candy
#6 I LOVE DSI (now add cute little hearts and a big drawing of a DSI). and of course...I love DSI

Pati said...

Here are the answers:
#1 A Pet Snake what is in a box
#2 A fishing rod
#3 An xbox 360
#4 I want a speaker
#5 New Tv
#6 A Robot Car
#7 I want a tooth out
#8 A flashlight
#9 A little farm house
#10 A pole
#11 DSI
#12 Zhu Zhu pet with a mohawk
#13 A bike
#14 All I want for Christmas is Aubreys two front teeth.
#15 An electric jeep what is little
#16 A dog
#17 A hampster
Love Autumn


From Aubrey:
#1 All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
#1b: continuation: Sorry, I already lost my front teeth ha ha.
#2 I want a Barbie
#3 I want a scooter
#4 I love Zhu Zhu
#5 I want candy
#6 I love DSI. <3 hearts

Pati said...

Niki; you were really good at some of these! :)